Home Buyer's Guide
Congratulations on making the decision to buy a 'new' home! We know this is an exciting endeavor for you, and you may have many questions, especially if this is your first home. Start by reviewing the links below, and if you still have question or need assistance, please don't hesitate to Contact Us.
- Search the London MLS®: View all available listings on the London MLS® right now. You can also browse homes for sale by neighbourhood, by school district, via the advanced search tool, or the map search tool.
- Home Finder Service: Not only can it be time consuming for you to search through hundreds of homes for sale on the MLS®, you also risk missing out on great homes if you're not diligently searching every single day. The best homes/deals are often sold the very day they come onto the market, and can even be sold before ever being advertised. Enlisting the help of a good Real Estate Agent to find your next home ensures you don't miss out on these opportunities, and can save you a lot of money by negotiating an accepted offer before ending up in a 'bidding war'. There is no cost for this service.
- Why Use a Real Estate Agent?: Your home will likely be the greatest financial investment you'll ever make. With the help of an experienced real estate agent, it can also be your wisest. Give yourself every opportunity to come out on top by working with a professional.
- Choosing a Real Estate Agent: Choosing the right Real Estate Agent for you can make all the difference. It can be the difference between having an enjoyable & exciting experience, or a terrible one; the difference between finding the perfect home for you, or settling for something you're not happy with; or the difference between saving thousands of dollars, or making a bad investment you later regret.
- Get Pre-Approved: The first step in your home buying process should be to get pre-approved for a mortgage, even if you're completely confident that you will be approved for the amount you want to borrow.
- Mortgage Calculator: Use our mortgage calculator to figure out what your mortgage payments will be on the home you want.
- First-Time Buyer? Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you're new to this process.